A comprehensive resource pack for parents to help Key Stage 2 – Lower children with multiplication and division.
This resource pack has been created for parents to assist their children at home with essential multiplication and division skills.
Using this resource pack, parents will be able to confidently help their children with fundamental numeracy skills and incorporate mathematical thinking into everyday tasks.
This multiplication and division resource pack covers a range of strategies, skills and activities for children in Key Stage 2 – Lower.
Included in the pack is a parent note outlining the topic with suggested resources and fun activities to do at home.
Other Maths Resource Packs for Parents:
- Place Value for Key Stage 1
- Addition and Subtraction for Key Stage 2 – Lower
- Fractions and Decimals for Key Stage 2 Lower and Upper
- Question Prompts and Reflective Thinking for all school-aged children
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Maths Activity Ideas for Parents – Multiplication and Division
- Polygon Puzzles – Multiplication
- Polygon Puzzles – Division
- Maths Word Problem Cards (Division and Multiplication) – Upper Primary
- Mental Maths Multiplication Posters
- Mental Maths Division Posters
- 0 – 12 Multiplication Flashcards – Stars
- 0 – 12 Division Flashcards – Stars
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower covers students in Year 3 and Year 4.
The principal focus of mathematics teaching in lower key stage 2 is to ensure that pupils become increasingly fluent with whole numbers and the four operations, including number facts and the concept of place value. This should ensure that pupils dev...
- Multiplication and division
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!