A resource pack for parents to help school-aged children with reflective thinking.
This resource pack has been created for parents to assist their children at home with reflective thinking.
Using this resource pack, parents will be able to confidently help their children with developing higher-order thinking skills and encourage reasoning.
This question prompts and reflective thinking resource pack covers a range of strategies, skills and activities for all school-aged children.
Included in the pack is a parent note outlining the topic with suggested resources.
Other Maths Resource Packs for Parents:
- Place Value for Key Stage 1
- Addition and Subtraction for Key stage 2 – Lower
- Multiplication and Division for Key stage 2 – Lower
- Fractions and Decimals for Key stage 2 – Lower and Upper
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Math Activity Ideas for Parents – Question Prompts and Reflective Thinking
- Problem Solving Mat
- Mathematics Prompting Question Cards
- Math Thinking Sentence Starter Posters
- Superheroes – Desk Reward Chart
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!