A 3-digit place value worksheet to represent the number of the day in different ways.
Print a class set and laminate to use with removable markers.
Alternatively, print a black and white version for each student to glue into their workbook, or create a number of the day folder.
Provide students with a 3-digit number or encourage them to pick their own 3-digit number to:
- write the number in word form
- write the number in digit form
- record the place value of each digit
- write the number in expanded form
- create a number pattern starting with the given number
- represent the number with beads on an abacus
- write a number greater than the given number
- write a number less than the given number.