A 3-digit place value worksheet to represent the number of the day in different ways.
Print a class set and laminate to use with dry-erase markers.
Alternatively, print a black and white version for each student to glue into their math journal, or create a number of the day folder.
Provide students with a 3-digit number or encourage them to pick their own 3-digit number to:
- write the number in word form
- write the number in standard form
- record the place value of each digit
- write the number in expanded form
- create a number pattern starting with the given number
- represent the number with beads on an abacus
- write a number greater than the given number
- write a number less than the given number.
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Common Core State Standards alignment
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!