A set of 7 class ‘We can’ statement cards linked to the Australian Digital Technologies Curriculum.
This set of class ‘We can’ statement cards are designed to help students develop their Technology and Technologies skills.
Print, laminate and stick a small magnetic strip to the back so they can be stuck on to your classroom whiteboard. Blank cards are also included for personalised class ‘We can’ statements.
How to use this resource:
- Use the ‘We can’ statements as weekly classroom goals. Once the class has achieved their ‘We can’ statement, stick all of the statements on a display board as a reminder of the goals they have achieved.
- Use the ‘We can’ statements during small group activities. Each group will have a ‘We can’ statement they are working towards.
- digital systems
- representation of data
- collecting, managing and analysing data
- investigating and defining
- collaborating and managing.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
Pupils should be taught to: understand what algorithms are; how they are implemented as programs on digital devices; and that programs execute by following precise and unambiguous instructions; create and debug simple programs; use logical reasoning ...
Pupils should be taught to: design, write and debug programs that accomplish specific goals, including controlling or simulating physical systems; solve problems by decomposing them into smaller parts; use sequence, selection, and repetition in progr...
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower covers students in Year 3 and Year 4.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!