A set of 7 class ‘We can’ statement cards.
This set of class ‘We can’ statement cards are designed tohelp students develop their Technology and Technologiesskills.
Print, laminate and stick a small magnetic strip to the back so they can be stuck on to your classroom whiteboard. Blank cards are also included for personalized class ‘We can’ statements.
How to use this resource:
- Use the ‘We can’ statements as weekly classroom goals. Once the class has achieved their ‘We can’ statement, stick all of the statements on a displayboard as a reminder of the goals they have achieved.
- Use the ‘We can’ statements during small group activities. Each group will have a ‘We can’ statement they are working toward.
- digital systems
- representation of data
- collecting, managing and analyzing data
- investigating and defining
- collaborating and managing.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!