9 pages of resources for creating comic books.
This 9 page resource pack includes posters to display in your classroom and pages to give to your students as reference for creating comic books.
- Comic Book Writing Overview: The Story, The Writing/Drawing, The Layout, The Colouring
- Layout Features: Cover, splash page, panels, tiers, gutters, and spread
- Writing Elements: Speech bubble, thought bubble, sound effects, and captions
- What Happens Next? Activity
Use this resource in conjunction with:
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Art and design
Pupils should be taught to develop their techniques, including their control and their use of materials, with creativity, experimentation and an increasing awareness of different kinds of art, craft and design. Pupils should be taught: to create sket...
By the beginning of year 5, pupils should be able to read aloud a wider range of poetry and books written at an age-appropriate interest level with accuracy and at a reasonable speaking pace. They should be able to read most words effortlessly and to...
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) – Upper
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Upper covers students in Year 5 and Year 6.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!