Students used this worksheet to create imaginative worksheets based around given conjunctions
You can challenge and engage your students by:
- letting students come up with a set topic
- integrate this activity with a class unit
- allow students to used their imagination to create their own sentences
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower covers students in Year 3 and Year 4.
By the beginning of year 3, pupils should be able to read books written at an age-appropriate interest level. They should be able to read them accurately and at a speed that is sufficient for them to focus on understanding what they read rather than ...
- Vocabulary, grammar and punctuation
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!