A cyber safety poster to help the students understand correct online behaviour.
This is part of a three poster set highlighting safe and appropriate behaviours when interacting online.
Use this teaching resource when introducing online presence and digital citizenship to your class.
Points raised in this poster include never sharing your:
- Full name – use your first name or nickname only.
- A photo of yourself – use a fun avatar character instead.
- Your phone number – keep your contact online only.
- Your address – this is not safe to share online or offline.
- Your school name – this identifies where you are and when.
- Passwords – passwords are for your eyes only, always.
Use this resource in conjunction with: