A set of little books to assist younger students with number recognition and understanding for numbers 1-20.
Use this teaching resource as part of your maths rotations in the early years classroom. This resource includes a little book for numbers 1-20.
To make the mini-books:
- Print the little books at their ‘actual’ size and do not reduce or enlarge it. This will ensure the page edges line up without trimming.
- Once printed, fold all of the lines on the page, including all of the horizontal lines and all of the vertical lines.
- Open the piece of paper and then re-fold again along the middle vertical line.
- Cut the dotted line between pages 2, 3, 6 and 7.
- Open the piece of paper and then re-fold the paper in half along the middle horizontal line.
- Push pages together so that all the pages are on the outside. The cut section will open out in a diamond shape before folding in on itself to form a mini-book.
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.