A set of four Mother’s Day silhouette templates for students to complete.
Students use these templates when creating art to give to their mum on Mother’s Day.
The resource includes:
- 3 flower templates (in rectangular, portrait format).
If the first flower template is chosen, in order to position the petals correctly, it may be easiest to print a second copy of the flower and cut out the white circle that forms the negative space. This circle could then be held in position while gluing the petals and then removed once they are placed.
- a template of the word ‘mum’ and other simple silhouette decorations that can be assembled in any way you wish. A square border has also been provided.
How to use this teaching resource:
- Print out the silhouette of your choice.
- Create a full-page background using oil pastels, paint or collage materials.
- Cut out your chosen silhouette template.
- Paste the silhouette over the top of the background.
For more ideas on how to create the artwork, see our Anzac Day Silhouette Art Templates.