A set of 60 flashcards covering nouns, verbs and adjectives as well as 3 colourful sorting pockets to create a colourful display.
This teaching resource includes the following:
- 60 flashcards – 20 nouns, 20 verbs and 20 adjectives
- 3 display pockets to create a display board
- Parts of speech heading for a display board
- 8 fun activities using the flashcards
How to use this resource:
- Print off the flashcards, laminate and cut them up.
- Print and make the display pockets. Use these and the Parts of Speech heading to create a visually appealing display board.
- Use the activities provided in group rotations or as whole class activities to reinforce the concept of nouns, verbs and adjectives.
- This resource links in well with our Nouns, Verbs and Adjectives Posters.
- Another great resource to use is our Nouns, Verbs and Adjectives game board.
A set of 6 posters explaining what nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, proper nouns and conjunctions are for the early years.
Reinforce your parts of speech lesson with our grammar game for up to 4 players.