A set of 60 flashcards covering nouns, verbs and adjectives as well as 3 colourful sorting pockets to create a colourful display.
This teaching resource includes the following:
- 60 flashcards – 20 nouns, 20 verbs and 20 adjectives
- 3 display pockets to create a display board
- Parts of speech heading for a display board
- 8 fun activities using the flashcards
How to use this resource:
- Print off the flashcards, laminate and cut them up.
- Print and make the display pockets. Use these and the Parts of Speech heading to create a visually appealing display board.
- Use the activities provided in group rotations or as whole class activities to reinforce the concept of nouns, verbs and adjectives.
- This resource links in well with our Nouns, Verbs and Adjectives Posters.
- Another great resource to use is our Nouns, Verbs and Adjectives game board.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
NSW Curriculum alignment
Uses basic grammatical features, punctuation conventions and vocabulary appropriate to the type of text when responding to and composing texts
Victorian Curriculum alignment
Explore differences in words that represent people, places and things (nouns, including pronouns), happenings and states (verbs), qualities (adjectives) and details such as when, where and how (adverbs)
Australian Curriculum alignment
Explore differences in words that represent people, places and things (nouns, including pronouns), happenings and states (verbs), qualities (adjectives) and details such as when, where and how (adverbs)Elaborationstalking about effective words that d...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!