A 28 slide editable PowerPoint Template for teaching a unit on plant and animal adaptation.
This PowerPoint presentation includes:
- a tuning in activity, where students brainstorm the features of three different environments, as well as the features of organisms living in those environments
- slides on adaptation, genetic mutation and the three types of adaptations present in plants and animals
- structural adaptations slides, including both teacher explanation and an activity for students
- behavioural adaptations slides, including both teacher explanation and an activity for students
- physiological adaptations slides, including both teacher explanation and an activity for students
- summary slide.
All worksheets mentioned in this PowerPoint can be found in the Animal Adaptations Teaching Resource Pack. You might also like to use the posters and additional cut-out decorations for group activities and assignments.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!