A 28 slide editable PowerPoint Template for teaching a unit on plant and animal adaptation.
This PowerPoint presentation includes:
- a tuning in activity, where students brainstorm the features of three different environments, as well as the features of organisms living in those environments
- slides on adaptation, genetic mutation and the three types of adaptations present in plants and animals
- structural adaptations slides, including both teacher explanation and an activity for students
- behavioral adaptations slides, including both teacher explanation and an activity for students
- physiological adaptations slides, including both teacher explanation and an activity for students
- summary slide.
All worksheets mentioned in this PowerPoint can be found in the Animal Adaptations Teaching Resource Pack. You might also like to use the posters and additional cut-out decorations for group activities and assignments.
Resource Pack This resource is part of the Plant and Animal Adaptations Teaching Resource Pack. Download this resource and 15 other resources in the complete pack. View the pack...
How do I open and edit this PowerPoint presentation?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Changed 'protection from prey' to 'protection from predators' on slide 24.
Fix by Stephanie (Teach Starter) 2nd Mar, 2017
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!