A 28 slide editable PowerPoint Template for teaching a unit on plant and animal adaptation.
This PowerPoint presentation includes:
- a tuning in activity, where students brainstorm the features of three different environments, as well as the features of organisms living in those environments
- slides on adaptation, genetic mutation and the three types of adaptations present in plants and animals
- structural adaptations slides, including both teacher explanation and an activity for students
- behavioral adaptations slides, including both teacher explanation and an activity for students
- physiological adaptations slides, including both teacher explanation and an activity for students
- summary slide.
All worksheets mentioned in this PowerPoint can be found in the Animal Adaptations Teaching Resource Pack. You might also like to use the posters and additional cut-out decorations for group activities and assignments.How do I open and edit this PowerPoint presentation?
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Changed 'protection from prey' to 'protection from predators' on slide 24.
Fix by Stephanie (Teach Starter) Mar 2nd, 2017
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!