A set of worksheets to use in the classroom to consolidate knowledge of primary, secondary, warm and cool colours.
Colours can be classified into various categories.
This set of classroom worksheets has the students:
- sorting colours into primary and secondary colours
- cutting them out to glue onto a colour wheel in the correct order
- identifying warm and cool colours
- classifying their colours and then cutting out each colour
- reordering their colours onto a warm and cool colour wheel in the correct order.
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!