A set of worksheets to use in the classroom to consolidate knowledge of primary, secondary, warm and cool colours.
Colours can be classified into various categories.
This set of classroom worksheets has the students:
- sorting colours into primary and secondary colours
- cutting them out to glue onto a colour wheel in the correct order
- identifying warm and cool colours
- classifying their colours and then cutting out each colour
- reordering their colours onto a warm and cool colour wheel in the correct order.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!