A set of worksheets to use in the classroom to consolidate knowledge of primary, secondary, warm, and cool colors.
Colors can be classified into various categories.
This set of classroom worksheets has the students:
- sorting colors into primary and secondary colors
- cutting them out to glue onto a color wheel in the correct order
- identifying warm and cool colors
- classifying their colors and then cutting out each color
- reordering their colors onto a warm and cool color wheel in the correct order.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!