A set of worksheets to use in the classroom to consolidate knowledge of primary, secondary, warm, and cool colors.
Colors can be classified into various categories.
This set of classroom worksheets has the students:
- sorting colors into primary and secondary colors
- cutting them out to glue onto a color wheel in the correct order
- identifying warm and cool colors
- classifying their colors and then cutting out each color
- reordering their colors onto a warm and cool color wheel in the correct order.