A set of worksheets to use in the classroom to consolidate knowledge of primary, secondary, warm and cool colours.
Colours can be classified into various categories.
This set of classroom worksheets has the students:
- sorting colours into primary and secondary colours
- cutting them out to glue onto a colour wheel in the correct order
- identifying warm and cool colours
- classifying their colours and then cutting out each colour
- reordering their colours onto a warm and cool colour wheel in the correct order.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!