A set of 20 reading tasks for your students to complete as part of a reading challenge.
Inspire your students to engage in the wonderful world of reading with this challenging scavenger hunt!
Sometimes students struggle when choosing a book to read. This resource has been designed to motivate your students to complete reading challenges based on a variety of criteria. Some of these reading challenges include:
- Read a book that is about being brave.
- Read a book with lots of instructions.
- Read a book that is set in a place you’d like to visit.
- Read a book that takes place near/in the ocean.
- Read a book that has been made into a movie.
This resource includes three reading scavenger hunt maps. As the students complete the tasks, encourage them to mark them off on their map. Challenge your students to complete all the tasks on one map so they can move onto the next!