A Christmas craft activity where students create a Reindeer bauble decoration.
Use this teaching resource in the lead up to Christmas.
How to make this reindeer bauble
- Students cut out the strips for Rudolph’s head.
- Once all of the strips have been cut out, students stack the strips of paper on top of one another and use a hole punch to create a hole on the small cross at each end of the paper strips.
- Then, they put a split pin through each of the holes to keep the strips of paper together.
- Gently fan out the paper to create a sphere shape.
- Use a red pompom for Rudolph’s nose, alternatively use the templates provided.
- Stick on Rudolph’s ears and antlers to finish, use the tabs to easily stick these onto the bauble.