Reindeer Bauble Template
A Christmas craft activity where students create a Reindeer bauble decoration.
Use this teaching resource in the lead up to Christmas.
How to use this craft template:
- Students cut out the strips for Rudolph’s head.
- Once all of the strips have been cut out, students stack the strips of paper on top of one another and use a hole punch to create a hole on the small cross at each end of the paper strips.
- Then, they use a split pin through each of the holes to keep the strips of paper together.
- Gently fan out the paper to create a sphere shape.
- Use a red pompom for Rudolph’s nose, alternatively use the templates provided.
- Stick on Rudolph’s ears and antlers to finish, use the tabs to easily stick these onto the bauble.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Share this teaching resource
Do you have friends missing out on Teach Starter? Easily share this teaching resource with your friends and colleagues using the links below.
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!