Have fun with a Christmas craft activity where students create a Reindeer bauble decoration.
Print and Go Paper Christmas Decorations
Looking for a fun, easy Christmas craft activity for your students to make and give as a gift this holiday season? Then this is the craft for you! We’ve put together a simple yet adorable printable reindeer craft template for your students this year, requiring only paper, scissors, a split pin, and a red pompom.
How to use this Christmas Craft Template
- Students cut out the strips for Rudolph’s head.
- Once all of the strips have been cut out, students stack the strips of paper on top of one another and use a hole punch to create a hole on the small cross at each end of the paper strips.
- Use a split pin through each hole to keep the paper strips together.
- Gently fan out the paper to create a sphere shape.
- Use a red pompom for Rudolph’s nose; alternatively, use the templates provided.
- Stick on Rudolph’s ears and antlers to finish, and use the tabs to easily stick these onto the bauble.