Create a spooky scene to include in a narrative text using a die and a chart with this fun, hands-on Halloween activity.
Use this Halloween-themed teaching resource as a fun way to reinforce some of the concepts you will already be exploring in Visual Art, including foreground, background and scale.
- Roll the die and match the number with a row on the chart.
- See which feature is on that row (in the ‘1st Roll’ column) and draw it onto a blank paper.
- Roll again, match the number to a row on the chart, and add it to your drawing to see which feature is on that row (in the ‘2nd Roll’ column).
- Continue until your drawing is complete.
- Give your drawing a spooky title!