A fun, hands-on Halloween activity using dice and a chart to create a spooky scene!
- Roll the dice and match up the number on the dice with a row on the chart.
- See which feature is on that row (in the “1st Roll” column) and draw it onto a blank piece of paper.
- Roll again, match the number to a row on the chart and see which feature is on that row (in the “2nd Roll” column), adding it to your drawing.
- Continue until your drawing is complete.
- Give your drawing a spooky title!
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Correction of a typo in the word "foreground".
Fix by Cassie (Teach Starter) 30th Oct, 2017
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!