A pack of posters which explain the Super Six reading comprehension strategies.
This pack includes the following posters:
- Title poster – Super Six Reading Strategies
- Making Connections – What do I already know about this topic?
- Monitoring – Is this making sense? Do I need to read this again?
- Visualising – What sights, sounds and smells am I imagining as I read the text?
- Predicting – What do I think will happen?
- Questioning – What questions can I ask to help create meaning from the text?
- Summarising – What are the most important ideas in the text?
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!