A 43 page flip book for introducing new vocabulary to foundation students.
Turn this resource into a flip book by:
- Printing out the pages
- Use a hole punch to create holes in the three marked places at the top of the page
- Use metal book rings to bind them
- Display the flip book by hanging it with string or sitting it on a stand.
In this teaching resource, each page contains:
- a new word
- the definition of the word
- an example sentence, showing the word being used in context
- an illustration to reference to.
Recommended to be used with the PowerPoint presentation version for whole class lessons.