Individual student and whole class trackers using the Operations & Algebraic Thinking Common Core Standards.
Use the whole class Word document to visually track the Operations & Algebraic Thinking indicators that each of your students have mastered. Record the date and any observations that you make in the table. The Word document is fully editable, allowing you to add or remove any indicators.
Also available to download is an individual student tracker PDF.
Trackers are available for the following sub-elements:
- Represent and solve problems involving addition and subtraction
- Add and subtract within 20
- Work with equal groups of objects to gain foundations for multiplication.
Use these trackers to:
- monitor concepts covered throughout the year
- identify areas that may need to be revisited
- assist with report writing.
Please note that these trackers are correct as of September 2018. All information was taken from the Common Core State Standards Initiative and should be cross-referenced with any relevant curriculum documents that your school may implement before use.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!