Individual student and whole class trackers using the Number and Operations - Fractions Common Core Standards.
Use the whole class Word document to visually track the Number and Operations -Fractions indicators that each of your students have mastered. Record the date and any observations that you make in the table. The Word document is fully editable, allowing you to add or remove any indicators.
Also available to download is an individual student tracker PDF.
Trackers are available for the following sub-elements:
- Extend understanding of fraction equivalence and ordering
- Understand decimal notation for fractions, and compare decimal fractions
- Develop understanding of fractions as numbers.
Use these trackers to:
- monitor concepts covered throughout the year
- identify areas that may need to be revisited
- assist with report writing.
Please note that these trackers are correct as of September 2018. All information was taken from the Common Core State Standards Initiative and should be cross-referenced with any relevant curriculum documents that your school may implement before use.