Individual student and whole class trackers using the Number & Operations in Base Ten Common Core Standards.
Use the whole class Word document to visually track the Number & Operations in Base Ten indicators that each of your students have mastered. Record the date and any observations that you make in the table. The Word document is fully editable, allowing you to add or remove any indicators.
Also available to download is an individual student tracker PDF.
Trackers are available for the following sub-elements:
- Understand the place value system
- Perform operations with multi-digit whole numbers and with decimals to hundredths.
Use these trackers to:
- monitor concepts covered throughout the year
- identify areas that may need to be revisited
- assist with report writing.
Please note that these trackers are correct as of September 2018. All information was taken from the Common Core State Standards Initiative and should be cross-referenced with any relevant curriculum documents that your school may implement before use.