A shy mouse displaying different words that can be used for that emotion.
Use this poster to encourage your students to write something other than shy all of the time.
This poster is part of series including:
- Happy Dog – cheerful, elated, ecstatic, jubilant, thrilled, pleased, delighted, merry and joyous.
- Sad Donkey – gloomy, depressed, sorrowful, unhappy, miserable and melancholy.
- Angry Bull – irate, furious, cross, infuriated, outraged, irritated, enraged and annoyed.
- Lonely Turtle – isolated, desolate and solitary.
- Sorry Panda – regretful, apologetic, remorseful and sorrowful.
- Shy Mouse – bashful, timid, hesitant, unassertive, introverted and apprehensive.
- Scared Cat – frightened, petrified, terrified, startled, worried, nervous, anxious and fearful.
- Confident Fox – bold, self-assured, brave, assertive and secure.
- Interested Meerkat – curious, thoughtful and inquisitive.
- Love Bunny – adore, idolize, like , respect and have great affection for.
Common Core Curriculum alignment
Use dialogue and descriptions of actions, thoughts, and feelings to develop experiences and events or show the response of characters to situations.
Acquire and use accurately grade-appropriate general academic and domain-specific words and phrases, including those that signal precise actions, emotions, or states of being (e.g., quizzed, whined, stammered) and that are basic to a particular topic...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!