Make a paper bag turkey puppet with a printable brown bag turkey template.
Let’s Make Paper Bag Turkey Puppets!
Get ready to have some fun making Thanksgiving Turkey paper bag puppets with your students this year! We’ve put together the perfect template to help your students get going with puppets in the classroom.
Use this paper bag craft template to have your students make a fun turkey paper bag puppet that they can use to retell the story of the First Thanksgiving or have them put on a puppet show in the classroom with their own original stories!
Pair this template with a writing prompt and you have the perfect piece to put together your Thanksgiving bulletin board or a Fall hallway display.
Ideas for Using Brown Bag – Paper Bag Puppets
Paper bag puppets can be used in various ways in the classroom to engage students and enhance learning. Some ways to use paper bag puppets in class include:
- Storytelling: Students can create paper bag puppets to act out a story they have read or written. This can help them better understand the story’s characters and events.
- Role-playing: Students can use paper bag puppets to act out different characters or historical figures in a social studies or history lesson.
- Language development: Students can use paper bag puppets to practice speaking and listening skills.
- Character acting and dialogue, They can use puppets to act out and practice different conversations, improving their acting and conversational skills
- Group work: Students can work in groups to create paper bag puppets and use them to present a skit or play to the class.
- Art: Making puppets is an art in itself and it helps them to explore their creative side.
The Easiest Paper Bag Turkey Craft Out There!
This resource comes as a printable PDF file. You only need paper lunch bags, coloring utensils, scissors, and glue. Open the file, print, and distribute…it’s that easy!
Need More Thanksgiving Crafts and Turkey Printables?
Make sure you drop in and check these out before you go!
[resource:5016391] [resource:4836910] [resource:4860881]