Autumn is in the air, which means, Easter is just a hop, skip and a jump away. We have put together some of our favourite Easter activities and craft ideas to keep your students busy and engaged in the lead up to Easter.
Creative Easter Craft Ideas
- Easter Basket craft – a pleasant change to the ‘usual’ Easter basket craft. A great fine motor activity for all ages. Students will love seeing their creation as it begins to take shape.
- Easter Bunny craft – create these super cute Easter bunnies using foam cups, pipe cleaners and patterned paper. A simple, but effective craft activity.
- Easter Egg craft – allow your students to experiment with patterns using paper straws to create a colourful Easter egg.
- Easter Bonnet craft – a cute alternative to ‘Easter bunny ears’ for the Easter hat parade. Very simple to make and allows your students to get creative with how they decorate the top of the bonnet. All decorations have been purchased at a discount store. Set up an Easter craft table and let their creative juices flow!
Funky Easter Craft Activities
These funky Easter craft activities are ones your students are sure to love! And, best of all, they only require materials you are sure to have in your classroom.
Top Easter Activities
- Funny Bunny Easter game – a fun and engaging Easter game to be played in small groups. At the end of the game, students will end up with a funny looking bunny.
- Easter Writing activity – students write a diary entry as if they were a baby chick, living inside an egg. A cute way to encourage writing.
- Easter Egg Hunt activity – a fun Easter activity where students find and colour the Easter eggs.
- Holy Week Word Search activity or a general Easter Word Search activity – use these Easter word searches as a fun Easter activity.
- Easter cards – students pick and choose between this set of three ‘Happy Easter’ cards, perfect for your students to colour in and decorate to take home.
- Easter Colouring activity – students colour in an Easter bunny, Easter eggs, chickens and a hatching chick.
- Easter Bunny activity – students cut out a bunny template and glue a picture of their face on the bunny. They then decorate it with cotton-balls and other art supplies.
Exceptional Easter Decorations
Our talented design team have put together these bright, colourful and fun classroom decorations. Decorate your classroom using the Easter word wall, Easter posters, Easter banner and a variety of Easter decorations. Laminate the decorations so that you can use them again and again.