Author and behaviour management specialist Marie Amaro joins me on today’s episode to talk about creating an effective behaviour management strategy in your classroom.
– Best practise for behaviour management
– Setting achievable expectations
– Revisiting expectations after a period of student absence
– Voice and choice in the classroom
– Teacher wellbeing in relation to student behaviour
– Pedagogical approach vs punitive approach to behaviour management
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.