A comprehensive resource pack to encourage, monitor and reward good home reading habits.
This resource pack has been created to help teachers promote home reading in their class.
This extensive range of teaching resources contains progress trackers to monitor and record student home reading habits for a number of goals. Editable versions have been included so that teachers can adapt the resources to suit the needs of their learners.
Also included are sets of beautifully illustrated certificates and brag tags to recognise home reading achievements.
A display banner has also been provided for teachers who would like to create a home reading display and embrace visible learning.
- Home Reading Display Banner
- Home Reading - Brag Tags
- You Have Achieved Your Home Reading Goal! - Certificate
- You Have Read at Home For 3/5/10 Days in a Row! - Certificate
- You Have Started Home Reading Again! - Certificate
- You Have Broken Your Home Reading Record! - Certificate
- You Have Read 2/5/10 Pages at Home in One Night! - Certificate
- Number of Days in a Row That I Have Read at Home! - Home Reading Progress Tracker
- Number of Pages I Read at Home - Home Reading Progress Tracker
- Number of Pages I Want to Read at Home Today - Home Reading Progress Tracker
- My Home Reading Records - Home Reading Progress Tracker