A comprehensive resource pack to encourage, monitor, and reward good home reading habits.
This resource pack has been created to help teachers promote home reading in their class.
This extensive range of teaching resources contains progress trackers to monitor and record student home reading habits for a number of goals. Editable versions have been included so that teachers can adapt the resources to suit the needs of their learners.
Also included are sets of beautifully illustrated certificates and brag tags to recognize home reading achievements.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Home Reading Display Banner
- Home Reading – Brag Tags
- You Have Achieved Your Home Reading Goal! – Certificate
- You Have Read at Home For 3/5/10 Days in a Row! – Certificate
- You Have Started Home Reading Again! – Certificate
- You Have Broken Your Home Reading Record! – Certificate
- You Have Read 2/5/10 Pages at Home in One Night! – Certificate
- Number of Days in a Row That I Have Read at Home! – Home Reading Progress Tracker
- Number of Pages I Read at Home – Home Reading Progress Tracker
- Number of Pages I Want to Read at Home Today – Home Reading Progress Tracker
- My Home Reading Records – Home Reading Progress Tracker
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!