A comprehensive resource pack to encourage, monitor, and reward good home reading habits.
This resource pack has been created to help teachers promote home reading in their class.
This extensive range of teaching resources contains progress trackers to monitor and record student home reading habits for a number of goals. Editable versions have been included so that teachers can adapt the resources to suit the needs of their learners.
Also included are sets of beautifully illustrated certificates and brag tags to recognize home reading achievements.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Home Reading Display Banner
- Home Reading – Brag Tags
- You Have Achieved Your Home Reading Goal! – Certificate
- You Have Read at Home For 3/5/10 Days in a Row! – Certificate
- You Have Started Home Reading Again! – Certificate
- You Have Broken Your Home Reading Record! – Certificate
- You Have Read 2/5/10 Pages at Home in One Night! – Certificate
- Number of Days in a Row That I Have Read at Home! – Home Reading Progress Tracker
- Number of Pages I Read at Home – Home Reading Progress Tracker
- Number of Pages I Want to Read at Home Today – Home Reading Progress Tracker
- My Home Reading Records – Home Reading Progress Tracker
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!