Help your students learn the names of the most common three-dimensional objects with this set of dominoes.
Which 3D Object Is That?
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s a… rectangular prism!
Help your students become super confident (See what we did there?) in their ability to recognise and name familiar three-dimensional shapes with this engaging set of dominoes.
Perfect for maths rotations, fast finishers or as a whole-class review activity, this versatile resource will have your students naming all the most common 3D objects in no time!
How to Play 3D Object Dominoes
To play 3D object dominoes, follow these simple steps.
- Split the dominoes evenly between the players.
- Choose a player to lay the first domino.
- Player 1 lays a domino on the playing surface.
- Player 2 places a matching domino at either end of the domino on the playing surface. If they do not have a match, they must await their next turn.
- Play continues in this manner until one player has no dominoes left!
Note: Due to the variety of match options, not all dominoes may be placed in the line in any one game.
What 3D Shapes Are Included?
The three-dimensional objects included in this set of dominoes are:
- rectangular prism
- square-based pyramid
- triangular prism.
Start Playing 3D Object Dominoes Today!
This resource can be downloaded as a full-colour, low-colour or black-and-white PDF. Use the dropdown menu next to the Download button to choose your preferred option.
Looking for other hands-on 3D shape resources? We have some great options for you!
[resource:5139] [resource:541133] [resource:3299922]