A hot air balloon themed Bump It Up Wall to display in your classroom.
Print and cut each component to attach to some dedicated wall space in the classroom.
Use the banner and level titles provided or create your own and record it on the blank templates provided.
To create the display place the:
- grass border trimmer along the bottom of the display board
- student hot air balloons on the grass (to be moved up the wall as each goal has been achieved)
- three-page title banner in the centre along the top of the display board
- little snail or turtle and the level one speech bubble “Let’s get going!” on the grass in the bottom left-hand corner
- blue bird and the level two speech bubble “You’re on your way!” above the grass on the right-hand side of the board
- happy cloud and the level three speech bubble “You’re aiming high!” above the bird on the left-hand side of the board
- four empty clouds along the board, in-line with the happy cloud
- yellow sun and the level four speech bubble “You’re beyond the clouds!” above the clouds on the right-hand side of the board
- learning intention and success criteria on either side of the title banner.
A black and white version has also been provided.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Alternate 'Success Criteria" page, featuring the turtle, has been added.
Addition by Errol (Teach Starter) Jan 10th, 2018
A turtle graphic has been added as an alternative to the snail as per a request from one of our members.
Addition by Holly (Teach Starter) Nov 13th, 2017
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!