An editable PowerPoint teaching resource about clouds.
A 31 slide PowerPoint covering how clouds are formed and the different types of clouds in the atmosphere.
This presentation contains the following:
- a tuning in activity
- information and diagrams about how clouds are formed
- a hands-on experiment for students
- 4 x slides about the different types of clouds (cumulus, stratus, cirrus, nimbus)
- explanation of cloud levels in the atmosphere
- activities and revision questions for students.
All worksheets mentioned in this PowerPoint can be found in the All About Clouds Resource Pack.
You might also like these teaching resources:
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
NSW Curriculum alignment
Recognises observable changes occurring in the sky and on the land and identifies Earth's resources
Victorian Curriculum alignment
Represent and communicate observations and ideas about changes in objects and events in a variety of ways
Australian Curriculum alignment
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!