An editable PowerPoint teaching resource about clouds.
A 31 slide PowerPoint covering how clouds are formed and the different types of clouds in the atmosphere.
This presentation contains the following:
- a tuning in activity
- information and diagrams about how clouds are formed
- a hands-on experiment for students
- 4 x slides about the different types of clouds (cumulus, stratus, cirrus, nimbus)
- explanation of cloud levels in the atmosphere
- activities and revision questions for students.
All worksheets mentioned in this PowerPoint can be found in the All About Clouds Resource Pack.
You might also like these teaching resources:
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!