A blush blooms themed PowerPoint for teachers to use when creating a personal school diary.
Using Microsoft PowerPoint for Digital Planning
Use these blush blooms themed teacher diary resources when planning in the classroom.
This easy to use digital planner for teachers has been created in Microsoft PowerPoint. With a PowerPoint Digital Planner you can easily plan digitally by simply downloading our digital planners and adding your information to the templates. Each slide has text boxes included so that you don’t have to muck around with this. Simple!
Apps for Digital Teacher Planners
If you do want to go a bit fancy and you have the tools to do this, then you can easily import our PowerPoint digital planners into apps such as GoodNotes and use a stylus to write over the top of each of the templates. This almost gives you the benefits of both team digital and team paper! Other apps that you can easily import our digital teacher planner templates into include:
- Microsoft OneNote
What are the benefits of digital planners for teachers?
- It’s much more sustainable for the environment, rather than having a newly printed diary for every single teaching year.
- It’s much easier to type, move things around and make a digital planner suit your needs, rather than having an endless amount of pages left blank because you just don’t need them.
- You can easily send your daily plans to a relief teacher!
- It’s much cheaper in the long run.
- You can use our templates on a desktop computer or iPad.
- Going digital means you can easily add in links.
- You can get fancy and use our templates in apps such as GoodNotes.