A series of posters that remind students how to properly care for your class garden.
Display these Class Garden Posters when learning about sustainability and gardening.
Information on the posters includes:
- Be gentle, please don’t pull on me.
- Water me when I’m looking dry.
- Keep me near a window so I can get some sunlight.
- Sometimes I need old leaves taken out of my garden.
- Look out for interesting changes happening to me!
The download includes 5 x individual posters and 1 x poster. They are also available in full colour, low colour and black and white options.
NSW Curriculum alignment
Victorian Curriculum alignment
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!