Display this poster when learning about sustainability.
Information on poster includes:
- Reduce energy use – Turn off all electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- Change the way you think about transportation – Ride your bike or walk instead of taking the car.
- Make every drop count – Turn off the tap when brushing your teeth or washing your hands and have quick showers.
- Recycle – Make sure you put any products that can be recycled in the recycling bin.
- Reuse – Can you reuse something again or in a different way?
- Repair – See if any broken items can be fixed before throwing them away and buying a new one.
- Reduce – Think, do you really need more toys or items that will one day end up as landfill?
- Litter free lunchboxes – try to have as little plastic bags and wrappers in your lunchbox as possible. (pictures of fruit & containers that can be used again please)
- Plant more trees – If you can, plant new trees in your garden.
Read our blog 45 Sustainable Practices for the Environmentally Friendly Classroom for more tips and ideas for teaching the principles of Sustainability.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!