A set of 10 ad-lib style stories for students to complete.
Your students will love creating hilarious stories with these Comical Chronicles!
These ad-lib style stories allow your students to practice using different parts of speech, such as verbs, nouns, adjectives, and prepositions.
Ways to use this resource:
HINT: Putting these in a write and wipe pocket will make them durable and reusable!
- Partner A asks Partner B for the words on the sheet (adjective, noun, etc.) and writes them in the blanks.
- Partner B fills in the story with the words chosen.
- Partner A reads the comical chronicle out loud.
- Partners switch roles.
- Students only get the first sheet, so they cannot see the story.
- Students fill in the blanks with the words called for, then they get the second sheet and write them into the story.
- Students read their comical chronicle.
These make a great activity for your writing centers or an early finisher activity.