A self reflection worksheet for teachers to use at the end of the school year.
Use this teaching resource as a teacher reflection of the past year when setting personal goals and celebrating achievements.
Teachers use the worksheet to reflect and respond to the following questions:
- What was your greatest achievement this year?
- What was your happiest moment with your students this year?
- What would you have done differently this year?
- What was your biggest struggle or cause of stress this year?
- What could you do to make next year easier?
- What will be your number one goal for next year?
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!