A cute activity where students re-create the life cycle of a butterfly.
How to use this resource:
- Cut out the butterfly wings along the dotted lines and decorate.
- Cut out the four images showing the different stages of the butterfly life cycle and the concertina piece.
- Glue the four images in order from left to right in the four sections of the concertina piece.
- Fold the concertina like a fan.
- Glue each wing to both sides of the concertina piece.
- When the wings are closed they will join to form a butterfly.
- When the butterfly wings are pulled apart, the life cycle will be revealed!
Australian Curriculum alignment
Living things grow, change and have offspring similar to themselves
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!