A cute activity where students re-create the life cycle of a butterfly.
How to use this resource:
- Cut out the butterfly wings along the dotted lines and decorate.
- Cut out the four images showing the different stages of the butterfly life cycle and the concertina piece.
- Glue the four images in order from left to right in the four sections of the concertina piece.
- Fold the concertina like a fan.
- Glue each wing to both sides of the concertina piece.
- When the wings are closed they will join to form a butterfly.
- When the butterfly wings are pulled apart, the life cycle will be revealed!