A set of 6 posters to help with the organisation of maths rotations in the classroom.
Use these classroom posters during maths rotations in your classroom. Each letter in the word MATHS stands for the name of each station.
The maths station names include:
- Meet with Teacher – This is where guided maths will take place.
- At Your Desk – This is where students will work independently or with a partner.
- Technology – At this station, students will use iPads or computers for maths-related activities.
- Hands-On Activities – Students play games and activities in small groups relating to that week’s maths topic.
- Speed Maths – At this station, students work on maths mentals and quick activities to increase number sense.
This set of posters includes a page for each rotation. The purpose of these posters is for teachers to explicitly explain the maths topic and activity that will be worked on at that station.