A set of 5 posters to help with the organization of math rotations in the classroom.
Use these classroom posters during math rotations in your classroom. Each letter in the word MATH stands for the name of each station.
The math station names include:
- Meet with Teacher – This is where guided math takes place.
- At Your Desk – This is where students will work independently or with a partner.
- Technology – At this station, students will use devices or computers for math-related activities.
- Hands-On Activities – Students play games and activities in small groups relating to math topics covered that week.
This set of posters includes a page for each rotation. They can be used in several ways.
- Print out student names and attach on posters with velcro dots to show students which station they will be working in each day.
- Laminate each poster so they can be written on with a dry erase marker. Use them to explicitly explain the math topic and activity that will be worked on at each station for the week.
Use the drop-down menu to choose one of the following versions:
- Color on letter-size paper
- Color on tabloid paper
- Black and white on letter-size paper
- Black and white on tabloid paper
- Editable color on letter
- Editable color on tabloid
- Editable black and white on letter
- Editable black and white on tabloid.