Organize your math rotations with this set of 5 posters.
Use these classroom posters during math rotations in your classroom. Each letter in the word MATH stands for the name of each station.
The math station names include:
- Meet with Teacher – This is where guided math takes place.
- At Your Desk – This is where students will work independently or with a partner.
- Technology – Students will use devices or computers at this station for math-related activities.
- Hands-On Activities – Students play games and activities in small groups relating to math topics covered that week.
This set of posters includes a page for each rotation. They can be used in several ways.
- Print out student names and attach them on posters with velcro dots to show students which station they will work in each day.
- Laminate each poster to be written on with a dry-erase marker. Use them to explicitly explain the math topic and activity that will be worked on at each station for the week.
Use the drop-down menu to choose one of the following versions:
- Color on letter-size paper
- Color on tabloid paper
- Black and white on letter-size paper
- Black and white on tabloid paper
- Editable color on letter
- Editable color on tabloid
- Editable black and white on letter
- Editable black and white on tabloid.