Consolidate students’ addition skills with this missing addends worksheet.
Make completing missing addend worksheets more fun with this activity!
This mental computation activity allows students to hone their skills in the following areas:
- using knowledge of fact families to solve problems efficiently
- adding multiples of 10 up to 200
- adding a two-digit number to a multiple of 10
- adding two-digit numbers with no regrouping
- adding sums that total 100.
Students calculate the missing addends for each equation on a grid. They then cut and paste a puzzle piece with the matching answer onto the grid. The puzzle pieces form a mystery picture (in this case, a boy doing a cartwheel)!
This worksheet is one of three differentiated worksheets. (One star in the top right corner indicates the simplest level).
See the other worksheets here:[resource:4631196] [resource:4631772]