A Mother’s Day card template made customisable with letter tiles.
Are you looking for a Mother’s Day card that your students can individualise? This card has been designed to allow students to create a unique card for their mum (or other significant person) on Mother’s Day.
Students use the letter tiles provided to make a card for their person of choice. The letters included could be used to form the words ‘Grandma’, ‘Gran’, ‘Ma’, ‘Mummy’, ‘Mum’, ‘Nanna’, ‘Nan’, ‘Auntie’ etc. Or perhaps students would like to personalise their message, e.g. ‘I love you!’
Step by Step Instructions to Make This Crafty Card
- Decide which letters of the alphabet you will need and choose your preferred font.
- Decorate the background of each selected tile with squiggles and patterns in various colours. (To ensure the letters on the tiles stand out, avoid black when decorating them).
- Cut out the letters.
- Fold an A4 sheet of coloured card in half.
- After experimenting with layout of the letters, glue the tiles in place.
This resource includes:
- 1 sheet containing a variety of font tiles
- 5 sheets, each containing 1 specific font
- cut-out messages for ‘Thank you’ and ‘Happy Mother’s Day’.
If you’re after more ideas for Mother’s Day cards, try these:
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!