A fun, hands-on craft activity making paper bag Christmas characters!
Use this teaching resource in the classroom to make fun paper bag Christmas puppets.
Puppet characters include:
- Santa Claus
This also makes a great, hands-on Christmas classroom activity!
- Fold a regular sized, brown paper lunch bag in half vertically and glue the two sides together.
- This forms a long, rectangle shape with a hole at the bottom for students to use as a puppet.
- Colour in the cutouts on the template, or use the templates to shape fabric materials or craft paper.
- Design your Christmas Characters outfit.
- Cut out all of the pieces you need.
- Glue the template pieces and clothing pieces onto the paper bag!
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!