Create a happy vibrant classroom with this rainbow colours decor bundle including over 20 different classroom decor templates.
Ride the Rainbow of Colour with this Classroom Decor Bundle
Looking for a classroom theme that will brighten any day? This exciting and vibrant colours of the rainbow theme has been designed to bring a burst of colour and creativity into your classroom.
Teachers always look for ways to create an engaging and stimulating learning environment. The rainbow, with its spectrum of colours, represents diversity, positivity, and a sense of wonder. This theme is beautiful for teachers because it offers a versatile and visually stimulating backdrop that can cater to various subjects and age groups. Whether teaching younger students drawn to bright colours or older students who appreciate a lively and dynamic atmosphere, this classroom theme provides a perfect blend of aesthetics and functionality.
The templates that are included in this theme pack include the following:
- Alphabet Posters
- Affirmation Posters
- Border Trimmer Templates
- Class Lists
- Letter Bunting
- Classroom Calendar
- Classroom Decorations
- Desk Name Plate
- Classroom Display Banner
- Grouping Posters
- Birthday Charts
- Classroom Job Chart
- Printable Letters
- Classroom Welcome Sign
- Voice Level Chart
- Plus More!
To choose an individual template, head to the dropdown menu beside the download button and choose the template you would like to download. The Google Slide version has everything you need in one download.
How to Create a ‘Colours of the Rainbow’ Book Corner
Using the colours of the rainbow to create a book corner in your classroom is a relatively easy task. Here are some suggested ways to really bring the colours of the rainbow to life!
- Rainbow-Coloured Shelving or Bookcases: Paint or cover the bookshelves with rainbow-coloured patterns. You can assign each shelf a different colour to represent a specific colour of the rainbow. If you don’t want to alter the shelves permanently, use colourful bins or book holders.
- Rainbow Backdrop: Create a visually striking backdrop using rainbow-coloured curtains, fabric, or even a large rainbow mural. This will make the book corner stand out and create a cohesive theme.
- Rainbow Reading Rug: Place a colourful rug in the center of the book corner to define the reading area. This can be a rug with a rainbow pattern or one that incorporates all the colours of the rainbow.
- Cushions and Seating: Add comfortable seating options such as rainbow-coloured cushions, bean bags, or floor pillows. This makes the book corner inviting and encourages students to spend time reading.
- Rainbow Book Displays:- Organise books on the shelves by colour, following the order of the rainbow.
More Rainbow Themed Resources
Here are some more rainbow-themed resources to really bring your theme to life in your classroom:
A fun science experiment about density and physics.
Download a set of differentiated rounding worksheets and accompanying poster for your maths classroom.
Build fine motor skills and colour recognition with a printable rainbow dot art activity.