Create a happy vibrant classroom with this rainbow colors decor bundle including over 20 different classroom decor templates.
Ride the Rainbow of Color with this Classroom Decor Bundle
Looking for a classroom theme that will brighten any day? This exciting and vibrant colors of the rainbow theme has been designed to bring a burst of color and creativity into your classroom.
Teachers always look for ways to create an engaging and stimulating learning environment. The rainbow, with its spectrum of colors, represents diversity, positivity, and a sense of wonder. This theme is beautiful for teachers because it offers a versatile and visually stimulating backdrop that can cater to various subjects and age groups. Whether teaching younger students drawn to bright colors or older students who appreciate a lively and dynamic atmosphere, this classroom theme provides a perfect blend of aesthetics and functionality.
The templates that are included in this theme pack include the following:
- Alphabet Posters
- Affirmation Posters
- Bulletin Board Borders
- Class Lists
- Letter Pennants
- Classroom Calendar
- Classroom Decorations
- Desk Name Plate
- Bulletin Board Banner
- Small Group Rotation Posters
- Birthday Chart
- Classroom Job Chart
- Bulletin Board Letters
- Classroom Welcome Sign
- Voice Levels Chart
- Plus More!
To choose an individual template, head to the dropdown menu beside the download button and choose the template you would like to download. The Google Slide version has everything you need in one download.
How to Create a ‘Colors of the Rainbow’ Book Corner
Using the colors of the rainbow to create a book corner in your classroom is a relatively easy task. Here are some suggested ways to really bring the colors of the rainbow to life!
- Rainbow-Colored Shelving or Bookcases: Paint or cover the bookshelves with rainbow-colored patterns. You can assign each shelf a different color to represent a specific color of the rainbow. If you don’t want to alter the shelves permanently, use colorful bins or book holders.
- Rainbow Backdrop: Create a visually striking backdrop using rainbow-colored curtains, fabric, or even a large rainbow mural. This will make the book corner stand out and create a cohesive theme.
- Rainbow Reading Rug: Place a colorful rug in the center of the book corner to define the reading area. This can be a rug with a rainbow pattern or one that incorporates all the colors of the rainbow.
- Cushions and Seating: Add comfortable seating options such as rainbow-colored cushions, bean bags, or floor pillows. This makes the book corner inviting and encourages students to spend time reading.
- Rainbow Book Displays:- Organise books on the shelves by color, following the order of the rainbow.
More Rainbow-Themed Resources
Here are some more rainbow-themed resources to really bring your theme to life in your classroom:
[resource:1872818] [resource:4999764] [resource:4997401]